NCRS has extensive experience in assisting clients with the realization of assets through a liquidation or a post‐confirmation wind down process. Common areas of this practice include:
Liquidation of Assets
- Maximization of the value of challenged assets including developed and undeveloped industrial and commercial real estate.
- Identification of intangible assets such as environmental credits, tax refunds, utility credits, patents, trademarks and litigation related recoveries.
- Development of creative strategies to package and present assets for sale.
- Expertise in support of attorneys in complex financial matters, such as fraudulent conveyances.
- Experience in writing Expert Reports and offering Expert Testimony.
- Experience in recognizing the options for Accounts Receivable recovery.
- Experience in support of attorneys in litigating employee matters.
- Experience in forensic accounting work.
Preference Support and Analysis
- Expertise in extraction systems data from accounting systems.
- Analysis of data using proprietary statistics based methodology.
- Rapid generation of exhibits using VBS programming to replicate analyses.
- Exhibits produced and stored in folders for efficient use by attorneys.
- Cash management, budgeting and funding of post confirmation activity.
- Research on hidden assets such as tax refunds, insurance policy sales, and prepaid services.
- Meticulous care in identifying assets left behind after 363 asset sales.
- Historical records management.
- Corporate Dissolution Services.
Management of claims resolution in proprietary database software offering claims management status reports and facilitating:
- Efficient data collection and claims negotiation records maintenance.
- Success in eliminating unwarranted claims.
- Accurate recording of claim ownership histories.
Descriptive objection exhibit generation.
- Effective distribution processing.
- Resolution of complex claims (tax, environmental, trade, HR related)
- Negotiation of complex contracts and leases.