National Creditor Recovery Services LLC (“NCRS”) is a financial advisory firm specializing in the financial matters of bankruptcy. Michael Newsom, President, and other professionals associated with NCRS have experience in all phases of the bankruptcy process and in company turnarounds.
NCRS has targeted its services on the areas of:
- Company wind downs.
- Creditor committee financial advisory positions.
- Financial Analyst and programmer in Fee Examination Cases.
- Bankruptcy administration areas of:
- Preference analytical services.
- Claims reconciliation.
- The preparation of bankruptcy schedules and statements.
- The management of the liquidation of troubled assets.
In addition to our experience in bankruptcy and turnaround work, the professionals have extensive experience working in industry in the areas of executive management, finance, engineering, and environmental affairs.
NCRS provides clients with exceedingly close attention.
Unlike business consultants who have their roots only in consulting work, Mr. Newsom and the other professionals have cut their teeth in business and on prospering through the principles of integrity, creativity, and efficiency. Because NCRS has cast its foundation based on these principles, our clients can expect that the work performed by NCRS will be done cost effectively and without duplication of effort.